Thursday, March 1, 2012

Priceless Treasure

Anybody that know Jeremy knows he has always been very particular about his shoes, clothes, and hair.  His shirt always had to match his pants which had to match his shoes.  His hair always has been different.  Shaved off, Bleached, Bleached with red tips, and currently sporting Long.  Anyways it has always boggled my mind that a guy with such style would give no care to the color of his socks.  This has caused him problems on more than one occasion.  Today we were talking about how at Jesse's wedding he was wearing white socks with his tux and the photographer was having a fit.  Justin asked if we remembered the day Jeremy went to church in my pants.  Mom actually has the note saved that we were passing in church.

Justin to Mom:  What did you do to Jerms pants?  I think there girls pants.  Brian is making fun of him
Me:  They are my pants!
Jeremy to Mom:  Why the heck would you put my church shirt with Jenn's pants.  Man I'm ticked!
Mom to Jeremy:  Grandma Swapp did it!  Don't you look at them or just put them on?
Justin:  He tells me "these pants shrunk I don't think I can even button them"
Me: You better not bust my button or I'm gonna be the one that is ticked!
Justin:  He wants me to take him home
Me:  He is fine.  Have him come sit next to his mommy so she can teach him the difference between girls and boys pants.

I remember this so well.  The thing that started us noticing were they were high waters on him and he had bright white socks that made it stand out even more.  I feel sorry for the speaker because from that point on all we were trying to do is keep from laughing.  Here are the actual notes




3 comments:

  1. The picture at the end is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what.. Jerm was way ahead of the fashion times. Now look, guys are wearing girl pants all the time! He started a fashion trend after that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed its on actual paper and not on an annoucement.

    ReplyDelete